- Personal Information We Collect. We may collect “Personal Information,” which is used herein to mean information that can be used to identify you, either alone or in combination with other information. IA collects and stores the following types of Personal Information:
- Information provided to IA. name, email address, address or postal code, Payment Method and telephone number, information collected when you choose to provide reviews or ratings, or other information that you provide to IA through use of the Services, including User Submitted Content or User Feedback.
- How Personal Information is Collected; Cookies. IA may use one or more of the following technologies to collect Personally Information and other information: cookies, flash cookies, general log information, referral information from third-party websites, and other tracking or web beacon technologies.
- How Personal Information is Used. IA may use the Personal Information that we collect for any of the following purposes: to provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the App, Website or Services,to enable you to access and use the Services, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on, and sharing content, to process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, to send transactional messages, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests, providing customer service and support, and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages, to send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions, to monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services and for marketing or advertising purposes, to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities, to personalize the Services content, features, or advertisements, or to enable you to share content with users you designate, such determining your geographic location and providing localized content.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure.
- Service Providers. IA may use other companies, agents, contractors, or service (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
- Promotional offers. We may offer joint promotions or programs that, in order for your participation, will require us to share your information with third parties. In fulfilling these types of promotions, we may share your name and other information in connection with fulfilling the incentive. Please note that these third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
- Business transfers. In connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets, IA will transfer information, including personal information, provided that the receiving party agrees to respect your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Statement.
- Controls and Choices.
- User Controls and Choices. IA may provide you with the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include any or all of the following: (a)you may correct, update, and delete your account information, (b) you may change your choices for subscriptions and newsletters, (c) you may choose whether or not to receive offers from us, and (d) you may choose whether you received targeted advertising from us or our partners.
- California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Information by us to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits registered users who are minors to request and obtain deletion of certain posted content.
- Accessing and Correcting your Information.
- Accuracy of Information. You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up-to-date by logging in to your Account.
- Request for Access. Please contact us if you (a)are concerned about the accuracy of any Personally Information stored in our systems, (b) wish to review, access, amend, or correct any of it, or (c) would like any of it removed from our records or otherwise deactivated.
- Right to Decline Requests. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not required by applicable law or for any legitimate purposes.
- Security of your Information.
- Security Measures. IA has have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to correctly use the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
- Links to Other Websites. The IA Services may contain links to other sites, which may be operated by companies not affiliated with IA. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review them if and when you visit these other sites. We are not responsible for either the content of any websites that are not affiliated with us or the privacy practices of those websites.
- Contacting Us. you can reach IA, 1298 Prospect St Ste 1U La Jolla, CA, 92037 by regular mail,or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org